Pitt And Jolie Plan Berlin Move.

Pitt And Jolie Plan Berlin MoveHollywood couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are planning to move to Berlin, Germany, so they can bring up their children out of the limelight.

According to reports, Pitt is growing concerned about the health of his partner, who has been photographed looking unwell and underweight.

He also wants their children Maddox, five, Pax, three, Zahara, two and baby Shiloh to grow up in Europe.

Britain's Daily Mirror claims Pitt told a friend, "I want Angelina to settle down somewhere out of the limelight. She's lost a lot of weight recently and our plans are strictly to do with our move to Berlin.

"She wants to leave acting and support me with this. We also don't want our kids to go to school in Hollywood - it will be best if they can go to school in Berlin. We love the city.

"Berlin is so quiet and balanced, away from paparazzi".

Pitt already has one home in the city and is planning a second, which he is designing with his architect friends Thomas Willemeit, Lars Krueckeberg, and Wolfram Putz - who renovated his Los Angeles home.

Pitt
says, "Design and architecture has always been my dream. I very much see my future in this, not the film industry.

"We bought one beautiful house in Berlin, and another one I am trying to design myself close to Potsdam.

"I have signed the contracts with two of my German partners and the contract starts in September 2008. I cannot wait".

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!