Nicole Richie doesn't want bigger breasts

Nicole RichieNew-mommy Nicole Richie doesn't seem to like her curvy post-pregnancy body, as nursing has left her with bigger breasts that don't go with her fashion style.

The socialite and her rocker boyfriend Joel Madden have recently become parents to baby daughter Harlow Kate Winter Madden. And even after getting back to her svelte shape in just weeks after the birth, Richie has been left with significantly bigger bust due to nursing.

And the 26-year-old is uncomfortable with this look as she cannot wear the kind of clothes she likes.

"I'm bustier now, and I really don't like it. It doesn't really fit with my wardrobe, it's not who I am. I am not someone who is used to wearing a bra or having to wear a bra I really don't like it," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.

She added: "I like wearing vintage hippy see-through shirts that aren't slutty on me because there's nothing to look at. Now I have boobs so I can't really wear it because it sends out a different message."

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!