Shonali Nagrani has linked with Sreesanth

Shonali NagraniAfter hosting a show like Laughter challenge and interviewing various cricketers, Shonali Nagrani is now b seen hosting a multifaceted reality show on Sony, Mr. and Ms. Television.

Here is the pretty lasso sharing her experience on hosting shows…

Q. First of all tell us about your experience hosting Mr. and Ms. Television?
A. It's been an amazing experience till now. I have learnt a lot from this show. As an anchor, it's a whole amount of pressure on you.

Nothing should go wrong from your side. In reality shows, twists and turns keep happening and you have to take the show along with it.

Q. How different is this show from the other reality shows been aired on various channels?
A. Every show has its own charm. As far as Mr. and Ms TV is concerned, this show not only showcases dancing talent of the actors but also every talent of theirs. Every actor who is multi-talented has got an opportunity on this platform.

Q. Will we be seeing you hosting the next season of Laughter Challenge?
A. Chances are very minute but there are some other things which are in the pipeline. I will tell everyone when the right time comes.

Q. And what about cricket. When would we see you back in action interviewing cricket stars?
A. I simply love hosting cricket. I think I had best time during World Cup. It was a very wonderful experience. Now that the IPL format has come, I am looking forward to getting involved in it. Besides IPL, there are many big things which are on my mind at the moment.

Q. What do you have to say about the new IPL format been introduced by BCCI?
A. Right now, I really don't want to comment on this. I would rather wait for a month and see how it takes off. I feel it's a great experiment. BCCI is always been very flexible for new changes. Though lots of old school cricketers are upset about it, but as far as I am concerned I am very happy with this new format.

Q. Why haven't we seen you in daily soaps?
A. Because I can't work endlessly like these actors. I am a very free-spirited person who likes to take off whenever I want to. And that life is more important to me than being a household name.

Shonali NagraniQ. You were been linked with Sreesanth in the past. How do you handle these kind of rumors?
A. Honestly I found it very funny. For me it was the first incident where I was put under a lot of pressure by media. From that incident I learnt one thing that even if you are talking to a famous person make sure that there are no cameras around or no people around.

Q. Where do you see yourself five years from now?
A. I am like the rolling stone which gathers no moss. I do not like to be static, so five years from now I would like to see myself out of the country. I have a feeling that I will keep going and coming back.

Q. Are you happy with your career graph?
A. Right now I am very happy. It's been two and half years now, and considering the kind of work I have done, I am more than satisfied. This is what I always wanted.

Q. Any other projects you are working on?
A. There is one show for Sahara Filmy called Filmy Cocktail which I am doing right now. And then there is one hosting show which I am going to do in future. I am strictly forbidden to talk about that, so I can't really divulge.

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!