Bible beauty Keisha Buchanan

Keisha BuchananKeisha Buchanan reads the Bible every night.

The Sugababes beauty is so determined not to follow in the footsteps of troubled singer Amy Winehouse that she has turned to religion in a bid to stay on the straight and narrow.

She told Britain's Closer magazine: "Seeing Amy Winehouse fall apart so badly really upsets me. Religion has kept me on track - I read my Bible every evening."

Keisha also said she wants to spend more time with her boyfriend Dean Thomas and her friends, because she has been concentrating on the band so much recently.

She added: "I love my man to bits, and I really want to see my friends more too."

Keisha recently revealed she splashed out on a pair of crystal Kurt Geiger designer shoes, but is "too scared" to wear them in case they get damaged.

She said: "They are probably the most expensive thing I've ever bought. They cost £1,000 and they have Swarovski crystals on them. I bought them a few years ago and I've only worn them twice because I'm scared the crystals will fall off!"

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!