Emma Watson Has Nude Ambitions

Emma Watson Has Nude AmbitionsThe 18-year-old star Emma Watson hasn't ruled out shedding her clothes for a film role, but would only agree if she was asked by renowned Italian director Bernardo Bertolucci. She recently did an interview with The Times where she said that she would go naked for a good movie role. Here is an excerpt of the article:

Emma Watson would go nude, for Bernardo Bertolucci. It depends. I'm not taking my clothes off anytime soon, but it is part of my job.

The "Harry Potter" actress also revealed she is struggling to fit into the movie industry at the moment because of her age. She added to Britain's Style magazine:

I am at a strange age. I'm not a woman yet, but I'm not a girl anymore. Film companies say, 'Oh, in a couple of years you will be perfect for this.' I'll be like, 'Yeah, but I want to be studying English at university then, so it's going to be tough to choose between the two.

I hope she will not end up like Megan Fox or Marisa Miller, or on the cover of Playboy.

Labels: , ,

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!