Dita Von Teese French fancy

Dita Von Teese French fancyMaybe Paris isn't so gay after all.

Not judging by their latest stunning celeb guest anyway.

Busty Burlesque beauty DITA VON TEESE is set to titillate French audiences after booking a return to perform striptease at Paris' most famous nude revue.

The pint-sized star, who has boosted the popularity of Burlesque with her inventive striptease act - using larger-than-life size martini glasses, carousel horses and rhinestone-encrusted bubble baths as props, has been booked in for a two-week run at the Crazy Horse in the French capital.

And she plans to show off her musical skills during the shows, which begin on February 1 and run through to Valentine's Day, by performing songs she has recorded.

Although, you'd have some kind of couple to go to a strip show on Valentine's Day.

Von Teese, who was married goth rocker MARILYN MANSON, said: "I feel that Paris is a place that still appreciates its showgirls. I feel I have to raise the bar.

"I've always had a real fascination with the Crazy Horse ever since I was a teenager and I found a picture of this line of nearly nude toy soldiers standing at attention.

"(I want to) combine the Crazy Horse style with what I do, which is classic American burlesque."

Better get that Eurostar ticket booked then, eh lads...

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!