Emotional Kate Winslet Sick on Set

Emotional Kate Winslet Sick on SetKate Winslet became so emotional filming scenes for her new movie Revolutionary Road that she threw up.

The actress stars as a depressed housewife alongside Leonardo DiCaprio in the movie, about a young couple living with their two children in a Connecticut suburb in the 1950s.

And a scene in which Winslet's character phones her children before taking a life-changing step was so difficult to shoot for the mother-of-two that she was physically sick.

She tells British Elle magazine, "I just kept thinking, 'She's a mother to a girl and boy almost identical ages to my own.' It got to me. There was only so much my body could take from all that churned up emotion and I threw up".

I just kept thinking, 'She's a mother to a girl and boy almost identical ages to my own

Labels: ,

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!