Singer Pink confesses to being bisexual

Singer Pink confesses to being bisexualTwo-time Grammy-winning American actress and singer Pink has confessed she is a bisexual, reports contactmusic.com.

The "So What" singer has long been dogged by rumours that she is sexually attracted to both men and women, but had refused to comment on the stories throughout her career.

The star, whose real name is Alecia Moore, married motocross champion Carey Hart in 2006, but split in 2008, only to reconcile with the sports star earlier in 2009.

She has now revealed that she was annoyed when people quizzed her about the new men in her life during her separation from Hart because she could have been dating a woman, and Pink insists she has nothing to be ashamed of and is adamant her bisexuality is not a "trend".

"I'm not embarrassed about being bisexual. This is who I am. Love is pure and I try to keep it that way. This is who I am, what I feel.

"I think it's unnecessary to draw the subject out, but I think it's even more stupid not to discuss it. It seems as if bisexuality is a trend and I should whip up the masses. Well, I don't believe in trends, I just believe in me," she said.

"I would also be just as happy with a new woman. I'm not complicated," she added.

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!