Evan Rachel Wood's Androgynous Attraction

Evan Rachel Wood's Androgynous AttractionEvan Rachel Wood is attracted to androgynous men.

The actress, who is dating 'ER' actor Shane West, has a crush on guys who are not overtly masculine and wear make-up.

When asked about Adam Lambert - the outrageously dressed gay singer who was runner-up on this year's 'American Idol' - Evan said: "I probably couldn't help myself, that guyliner is so amazing.

"But he's got an incredible voice, talent is very sexy. I love that he's so androgynous, he just doesn't care, has fun and wears whatever he wants."

Evan - whose ex-boyfriend Marilyn Manson is famous for his gender-challenging outfits - also admits she partied hard when she became an adult because her parents were very strict with her when she was growing up.

But he's got an incredible voice, talent is very sexy. I love that he's so androgynous, he just doesn't care, has fun and wears whatever he wants.

The 21-year-old brunette star explained to FOX News: "I wasn't too rebellious, I was a pretty good kid. My parents were very strict so it wasn't until I turned 18 that I went crazy.

"I tried so hard to fit a certain mould that certain people in my life wanted me to be. I thought that making other people happy was enough to make me happy, but I just wasn't comfortable so now I follow my instinct. You only live once."

Evan went on to explain why she is attracted to older men - Manson is 40, while Shane is 31 - and believes it is because she is more mature than other people her age.

She said: "That's just what works for me. I usually just have more in common with them for some reason.

"I guess because I've just always been around older people..."

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!