Megan Fox : I will never make a sex tape

 Megan Fox : I will never make a sex tape Hollywood beauty Megan Fox seems to have learnt the lesson from the embarrassing experiences of her fellow celebrities like Paris Hilton and Pamela Anderson and has vowed never to make a sex tape.

The Transformers star who has been voted the 'Sexiest Woman Alive' in two years in a row, said that seeing herself having sex will turn her off the act forever, reported MTV online.

"Ugh, never! That's the last thing I want to see- what I look like having sex. It would take one shot of me not looking good and I would not be able to have sex ever again," said Fox.

The 23-year-old actress who is reportedly back again with her on-off boyfriend Brian Austin Green, said that she prefers to keep that part of her life to herself.

"Literally all I have left are my private parts and I don't want to also share them with the world. I'd like to keep them private. That's why they're called that," said the actress adding that she would never go nude on-screen.

"It lives forever, especially now, with the Internet. I just can't. I just can't," said the actress.

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!