The Rapper Singer 50 Cent Goes Home

The Rapper Singer 50 Cent Goes Home50 Cent returned to his old New York neighborhood on Saturday (26Sep09) to perform a concert for his hometown fans.

Thousands packed into a school playground in Jamaica, Queens for a community festival that boasted Fiddy as its headlining act.

The festival was cancelled back in August (09) because local authorities were concerned about security arrangements.

And there was a strong police presence on Saturday, with armed cops lined up on rooftops surrounding the event.

The rapper invited the officers to join the party, shouting from the stage, "I ain't never seen this before. That's the motherfucking police. You might as well come down and party with us, because we're not going to be doing anything else. I'm just going to enjoy myself.

I'm just going to enjoy myself : 50 Cent

"I'm back in my neighborhood, it feels good. I'm full of positive energy.

"I want to make sure everyone has a good time and gets home safe".

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!