George Clooney offers to adopt some of Pitt and Angelina Jolie's kids

George Clooney offers to adopt some of Pitt and Angelina Jolie's kidsActor George Clooney has jokingly said that he’s planning to adopt some of Brad Pitt’s kids. The 'Fantastic Mr. Fox' actor, who has no kids of his own, has claimed that he owes Pitt a favour and is willing to help out with his six children.

"I am planning to adopt. I am going to adopt some of Brad Pitt's kids. I owe him," Contactmusic quoted him as saying. Previously, the actor revealed that he has no plans to become a father, but spends time with Brad and his partner Angelina Jolie and their kids whenever he feels lonely.

"Even one kid running around my villa makes me nervous, so I'm definitely not a candidate for father of the year.

If I need to surround myself with children and feel like I have this big extended family, I can always call Brad and Angelina and ask them to stay with me, just to remind myself why I'm so happy," he said.

Labels: , ,

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!