Duhamel apologized to Fergie for causing so much fuss

Duhamel apologized to Fergie for causing so much fussThe stripper who confessed to allegedly bedding actor Josh Duhamel has publicly apologized to his wife Fergie.

Nicole Forrester sold her story to the National Enquirer and has since made headlines across the world for talking about her sexy one-night stand, which both Duhamel and Fergie have denied.

I thought, 'Nobody's gonna find out

The dancer insists she's standing by her story, but she admits she's sorry for going public and causing the newlyweds so much grief.

Forrester tells U.S. news show Extra, "I'm sorry... I thought, 'Nobody's gonna find out. It's not gonna hurt anybody.' I'm sorry that I didn't think of it (expose) like I think of it now".

She maintains she had a tryst with the married actor after meeting him in the Atlanta, Georgia club where she works, and she has passed a lie-detector test in a bid to prove she's telling the truth.

Forrester admits her decision to sell her story to the tabloid has beenmore harmful to her than to the celebrity couple.

She tells the news show, "My son went to a football game last Saturday and he was like, 'Mom, you're disgusting. I didn't know you had sex with him.'" She admits the fall-out from her candid comments have prompted her to quit stripping.

Labels: ,

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!