American supermodel Cindy Crawford revealed that people want to think that she is sexy

American supermodel Cindy Crawford revealed that people want to think that she is sexyFormer American supermodel Cindy Crawford has revealed she wants people to think of her as a sexy older woman, known as a "Milf".

The 43-year-old has said she hopes people still think she's sexy, even though she is now mother to two children, reports contactmusic.com.

"I don't want to be a cougar, I want to be a Milf. I hate that word cougar and what it represents. Milf is a word I absolutely love," she said.

"I like that tag because I think there is a worry for all models that the moment you have kids the perception of you is going to change," she added.

A Milf is an abbreviated slang term used to describe a sexy woman who has children while a cougar is meant for an older women who seeks out and enjoys the company of younger men.

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!