Christina Aquilera prefer female

Christina Aquilera prefer femaleSinger Christina Aguilera says she enjoys watching female strippers perform instead of male.

"I prefer watching female strippers to male ones,"

Christina who is married to music executive Jordan Bratman didn't hesitate when she was offered the role in "Burlesque" instead insists the role was appropriate for her.

"'Burlesque' was made for me. Women, sex and dance - count me in!"

Christina believes women are sexier than men because she feels women's body is much more appealing to look at.

"I think women are such sensual beings. And, I mean, I'm attracted to men ultimately - I'm married and I love my husband and I love what we do together, but honestly? If I had the choice between viewing a naked man or a naked woman, I'd choose the woman. We're just naturally sexier and more beautiful to look at," she added.

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!