Emily Blunt found it hard kissing Matt Damon on the set of 'The Adjustment Bureau' because it was ''embarrassing''

Emily Blunt found it hard kissing Matt Damon on the set of 'The Adjustment Bureau' because it was ''embarrassing''Emily Blunt laughed when she had to kiss Matt Damon.

The 27-year-old actress had to get up-close with Matt in new movie 'The Adjustment Bureau', and admits it wasn't easy because she kept on giggling about it.

She said: "She said: "It comes with the job. By the time Matt and I had become friends and I had got to know his wife Lucy, I laughed the whole time, because it's so embarrassing to kiss somebody who is your friend."

She said: It comes with the job. By the time Matt and I had become friends and I had got to know his wife Lucy, I laughed the whole time, because it's so embarrassing to kiss somebody who is your friend.

The British beauty famously dropped weight to play the role of a nasty secretary in romantic comedy 'The Devil Wears Prada' and had to do it again for the movie, although she found it hard because she is such a food fan.

She told Style: "I love to cook and I love to eat. I make a great Thai green curry and a great roast chicken.

"I do it all the time. Obsessively. It relaxes me and I get zenned out. I go into a meditative state and I don't want anyone helping me."

"When I did 'The Adjustment Bureau' last year, I had to get really thin again and it was hell. I had to get ripped at the gym."


Labels: ,

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!