Ricky Martin receives death threat

Ricky Martin receives death threatSinger Ricky Martin is disturbed by a Twitter user. The “Livin' la Vida Loca” hitmaker, who is set to perform at London's Hmv Hammersmith Apollo, reportedly called police after receiving death threat. He received a tweet that read, “They will cry soon because you're dead.”

Ricky Martin, who is a homosexual, had earlier said that his dad told him to be free. “My parents had known for a long time. I was worried about their reaction when I told them, but my dad said, 'Come here and give me a kiss. Then go out there and be free and happy.' It was more difficult to come out to my family than it was to the world,” Hello! Magazine quoted the singer as saying.

“My own dad was such a good father that I wanted to pass that on to my own children. I've always wanted to be a daddy. It is the most amazing thing that has happened in my life,” he added.

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!