Holly Madison insures her breasts for $1 mn

Holly Madison insures her breasts for $1 mnHolly Madison, the former girlfriend of Playboy founder Hugh Hefner, has reportedly insured her breasts for 1 million dollars.

Madison, 31, said that she insured her famous assets with Lloyd’s of London to protect them while appearing in her Las Vegas production, ‘Peepshow’.

“I’ve heard about people getting body parts insured and I thought, why not? because if anything happened to my boobs, I’d be out for a few months and I’d probably be out a million dollars,” she told People magazine.

“I thought I’d cover my assets,” she added.

Madison, however, also comprehends the quirkiness of it.

“I think it’s kind of funny. I think they’re getting the credit they deserve. They’re my primary money makers right now,” she added.

Labels: ,

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!