Halle Berry have such large boobs?

Halle Berry

Halle Berry,
in the latest issue of Esquire Magazine, decided to show off her seemingly huge set of boobs in her revealing, topless pictures.. I’m sure you saw Swordfish… her breasts weren’t that big. Did she receive breast implants?

After consulting a few female friends, I learned the true power of the push-up bra. I had no idea it can make the smallest boobs in the world look as if they’re double d’s. In addition, it explains why her arms are covering her chest in the Halle Berry topless pictures - she’s hiding the plums and tricking us into thinking they’re basketballs. What a scam.

Although almost any set of Halle Berry pictures are worth staring at, printing out, keeping in your wallet, and hiding in your boxers, sometimes I just prefer naked pictures. Not these “almost” nude pictures. What if my imagination sucks? I feel left out…

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!