Heidi Montag gets $1M offer from Playboy

Heidi MontagHeidi Montag, the 20 year old actress(? ) and star(?) of the television show (?) The Hills, who recently got breast augmentation surgery - to the tune of D cups- has reportedly been offered 1 million dollars to pose in Playboy with her newly enlarged boobs. Except probably not.

Why would they pay a million dollars for a 20 something no-name “actress”, when they can pay one thousand dollars to the first 5 corn fed, midwestern girls that get off the bus with fake tits, a heart of gold and a dream in her heart and call it an issue? I’ll tell you why. They wouldn’t dummy. There’s no need. Besides we’ll be seeing plenty of her new boobies by Christmas when the sex tape comes rolling out.

I have to say though, I’m a sucker for a big rack (fake or not) so I think she’s pretty hot. I’m also a sucker for public radio fundraisers. Those NPR Morning Edition mugs are the shit.

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!