No More Secret For Alessandra's

Alessandra PregnantVictoria's Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio has confirmed the obvious: she's pregnant. "My boyfriend Jamie and I were surprised in the beginning of the year with some delightful news that we are expecting our first child together!" the 26-year-old Brazilian wrote on her personal Web site, where she also included the latest bikini shot of her growing bulge.

"This is a dream come true and a really special moment in our lives! I'm very healthy and that we are really excited to be mom and dad and raising a child together... For the time being, I [sic] ready to start to enjoy and dedicate myself to this new chapter in my life and I hope to be working soon enriched by our love for our new baby."

PageSix reported in January that the supermodel was expecting and that she was seen eating for two at New York City's famous dessert eatery Serendipity 3.

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!