Sex Life is Amazing For Madonna

Sex Life Amazing ModonnaMadonna says her sex life with husband Guy Ritchie is "amazing".

The 49-year-old singer denied reports her relationship with 'Snatch' director Guy is going through a rocky patch, but admits their marriage is definitely "a challenge".

She said: "Our sex life is amazing. But I had to marry someone as tough as me. Guy's definitely tough. I had to marry a challenge, otherwise I would just get bored. Whatever else Guy is, he's never boring. He can be intolerant."

Madonna also revealed she is so work-obsessed she takes her BlackBerry - a cell phone with a personal organiser and internet access - to bed with her.

She said: "Guy and I lie right next to each other with our BlackBerrys under our pillows. It's not unromantic, it's practical. I'm sure loads of couples have their BlackBerrys in bed with them.

"I often wake up in the middle of the night and remember that I've forgotten something, so I jump up and make notes!"

Mother-of-three Madonna said despite her toned physique and passion for working out, she will never be able to beat her addiction to chocolate.

She added to Britain's Elle magazine: "It's all about hard work. There is no easy way. If you want to know how I look like I do, it's diet and exercise and constantly being careful. I'm not going to slow down, get off this ride, stay home and get fat!

"But one of the worst things about Britain is that it has such fabulous candy. I love Cadbury's Fruit and Nut, Crunchies and Maltesers. But my absolute favourite is a Cadbury Creme Egg. I bite straight in to it and suck all that good stuff right out!"

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!