Bobby Brown's son Brandon had a secret fling with Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan BrandonBobby Brown's son Brandon has revealed that he had a secret fling with Lindsay Lohan.

The reality TV star said that the Mean Girls star seduced him in a West Hollywood nightclub bathroom two years ago. “Me and Lindsay got really, really close. She followed me to the bathroom during a private party, and, well, we basically got together," The Sun quoted him, as saying. “I think she knew who I was when she first saw me. We were just staring at each other and she walked by. I walked into the bathroom and she followed me in," he added.

Brandon said that they dated briefly before parting ways and now, he is eager for a reunion. "It didn't end badly, but it did end weird. I'm actually trying to get back in touch with her - really soon," he said.

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!