Tyra Banks' bully revenge

Tyra Banks' bully revengeTyra Banks got revenge on a school bully when she made it as a supermodel.

The 'America's Next Top Model' host - who claims her height and looks have not always made her popular - revealed she got her own back on a bully when she saw him in a nightclub after growing into her body.

She said: "I used to be the freak at school. I was 5ft 9in and really skinny. I used to get picked on a lot. But now I can get my own back.

"There was this boy I really fancied called Antonio Epps who was so cruel. He used to say, 'I do not want that tall, skinny, braces mouth, big forehead girl anywhere near me.' I just broke down.

"But then when I just started being recognised as an up and coming supermodel I was out dancing and there was a big burly bouncer on the door - it was him. I went up to him and said, 'Antonio? It's me, Tyra, from school!' He was like, 'No way!' So that was nice. I got a little revenge there!"

Tyra has since forged a successful modelling career, and has her own US talk show, 'The Tyra Banks Show'.

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!