Jodie Marsh's Anderson breasts

Jodie Marsh's Anderson breastsJodie Marsh's 32GG breasts are modelled on Pamela Anderson's chest.

The British glamour model - who recently underwent a £7,500 operation to increase her chest size because her boobs were sagging - admits she was desperate to have boobs like her 'Baywatch' idol.

Jodie said: "I never said I'd never get a boob job. I never said I didn't like fake boobs. In fact, I've always loved Pamela Anderson and her fake boobs. I told my surgeon I wanted Pamela's boobs."

Jodie's decision to go under the knife was considered controversial because of her public argument with fellow glamour model Jordan, who she criticised for having fake breasts.

The 29-year-old beauty even went as far as to write the word 'real' on her cleavage as she enjoyed a night out in 2003 - a clear dig at Jordan.

Jodie also explained it was her idea for Zoo magazine to pay for the operation.

She added to Britain's Heat magazine: "I thought, if I get huge new boobs, I might as well show them off. But I didn't want to do any old topless shoot, because that would be boring. So I thought, if I get a magazine to pay for them, then they can say they own them and they'll love that."

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!