Gwyneth Paltrow Refuses To Hire Chef.

Gwyneth Paltrow Refuses To Hire Chef.Gwyneth Paltrow Refuses To Hire Chef....

Gwyneth Paltrow refuses to hire a personal chef to cook her family's meals - insisting she does it herself.

The actress snubs the celebrity trend of hiring a cook for the household because she loves to provide food for her husband - Coldplay rocker Chris Martin - and their two children.

She tells People.com, "I cook all the meals for my house. I really love to cook.

"Breads and pizzas is what I'm cooking and we all love it. We have a wood-burning pizza oven in our garden. Right now the weather is nice in London, so I'm using that oven a lot.

"You can cook anything in there. It's amazing."

Paltrow recently filmed cookery road trip show Spain... On The Road Again with chef Mario Batali.

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!