Geri Halliwell Strips for Bikini Shoot

Geri Halliwell Strips for Bikini ShootSpice Girls star Geri Halliwell has bared her stunning body for a sexy photo shoot in seven years, insisting that she’s finally comfortable with her body.

Throughout her career, the 36-year-old has battled eating disorders, but is adamant that she is now fit and well after giving birth to her daughter Bluebell in 2006. In a new spread for British magazine Hello! the star is seen proudly showing off her curves in a tiny white swimming costume.

"People think I'm really confident but I do get self-conscious like many women about stripping off in public,” Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.

"I haven't been willingly photographed in a bikini for seven years - and I don't think I'll do it again. “At the moment I'm a bit curvier having done the tour so it was a big step forward for me to show my natural self rather than my worked-out honed self,” she added.

The singer admits that living with her demons is a constant battle but insists she is now happy with her healthy eating regime.

She added, "I did strive to have my most perfect body and in moments when I lack confidence that voice is always there waiting to tell me 'You are not good enough do better' but I'm more conscious of it.”

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!