Jennifer Aniston Posses Nude with a Tie

Jennifer Aniston Posses Nude with a TieJennifer Aniston is heading toward 40 but you'll have a hard time thinking of another 40-year old with a killer body like hers. Aniston poses completely nude with only a tie in the January issue of GQ Magazine. She definitely has more to say than to wear.

Here is what she has to say on why she thinks people are still interested in her split with Brad, 4 years after the fact:

The funny thing is that people don't realize we all go away to the Hamptons on the weekends... No. But can you imagine? That'd be hysterical: I've got Zahara on my hip, and Knox…

Jennifer current relationship with Brad:

We don't not talk. When there's something to congratulate or celebrate, there's always an exchange. But there's no charge on it.

Jennifer on-again boyfriend John Mayer:

Honestly, did not know much about him before I met him. I'd heard... you know, uh 'Your Body' – that song. But what I can say is that I had no idea what an extraordinary musician he is. And it's just great to sit and be witness t that. It's kind of like, Whoa!

What Jennifer Aniston sees as a disturbing problem in Hollywood:

Look, I think all women on some level just want to rage against the machine... There are too many movies out there that don't empower women, movies in which their only way of being happy is finding a man. And you know, that's not my favorite theme.

On the rumors surrounding Jen and John:

I am not having his baby. And I have not popped the question.

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!