Xmas killer Beyonce Knowles

Xmas killer Beyonce KnowlesBeyonce Knowles is worried she might kill her family when she cooks Christmas dinner.

The 'Cadillac Records' star - who is married to music mogul Jay-Z - has planned a festive feast for her closest relatives but fears her lack of culinary skills may prove to be a serious problem.

She said: "One thing I am doing for the first time is cooking. But I'm the worst! I've been working since I was 13. I've been touring. I haven't had the time to be at home and learn the simple things.

"My mother's like, 'You're 27 years old. This is a shame. You have to learn how to cook.' So this year it's going to be my first time. Hopefully, my family will still be well and alive after they eat what I cooked!"

My mother's like, 'You're 27 years old. The former Destiny's Child star also revealed she never sings over Christmas because she likes to have a break her job.

She is quoted by website Inquirer.net as saying: "Singing is the last thing I want to do. I just want to relax. Usually, I want to be spoiled. I can have my socks on and watch TV. But this time, I'm going to try to pitch in and make more than ice water - what I am very good at!"

Labels: ,

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!