Katy Perry's 'breasts' sold for $3500

Katy Perry's 'breasts' sold for $3500Pop star Katy Perry is delighted someone paid US$3500 for a mould of her breasts.

The I Kissed A Girl singer had her ample assets immortalised in a plaster cast for breast cancer research charity Keep A Breast, and was thrilled with the amount someone paid for it.

She said: "Someone paid US$3500 for a mould of my breast. That's a lot in a recession."

Katy, 24, has also denied claims she suffered from alcoholism while waiting for her break in the music industry, and is adamant she is only a social drinker.

She said: "I didn't even know what rehab was until Amy Winehouse sang about it. I've tried things of course, but I've never been addicted.

" I've never had any problems."

The US star recently insisted she has no plans to end her war of words with Lily Allen, who previously claimed Katy called her "fat".

"When someone wants to go at it with me I'll come back with all guns blazing!"

Labels: ,

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!