Megan Fox Says She Wants Salma Hayek's Chest

Megan Fox Says She Wants Salma Hayek's ChestHollywood actress Megan Fox has revealed her insecurities in a stunning outburst, claiming her “manly” looks make her want to “vomit” and that she wants Salma Hayek's "look".

When the stunner was asked her body ideal, she quipped and said Salma Hayek.

She swiftly moved on to her chest, admitting she was jealous of Salma Hayek for being blessed for her measurements.

“I love Salma Hayek's look. She looks beautiful and I really want her boobs. I really, really do.”

While at the Golden Globes Award, the babe revealed that she thinks she’s ugly.

"I'm so painfully insecure I'm on the verge of vomiting right now. I am so horrified and embarrassed," she said.

Fox alone attended the star-studded affair, as her fiance Brian Austin Green decided not to attend so he could stay home and "work on his music."

"He doesn't want to be my date," she explained. "He's a man. He has an ego,” she added.

Labels: ,

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!