Rebecca, hubby welcome twins!

Rebecca, hubby welcome twins!‘Ugly Betty’ star Rebecca Romijn has given birth to twin girls, her rep has confirmed. Romijn and husband Jerry O'Connell welcomed twin girls, Dolly Rebecca Rose and Charlie Tamara Tulip, on December 28, her rep told Usmagazine.com.

"Mother, father and both girls are all home and doing well," says her rep.

Howard Stern first announced the news on his Sirius radio show Monday morning. "They had twin girls, Dolly and Charlie," Stern said.

"Rebecca likes Dolly Parton, so they named the one after Dolly Parton, and Jerry got to name the other one Charlie, but his brother’s name is Charlie -- and it’s a girl Charlie,” Stern added.

In November, Romijn, 36, told Page Six magazine she was ready to give birth. "I can't move anymore... I'm a beached whale!" she said at that time.

"I have not been without a bra this entire pregnancy. I refuse. I'm not taking any chances. I'm determined to keep the puppies up!" she added.

Labels: ,

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!