Gisele Bundchen strips off for Aids charity appeal

Gisele Bundchen strips off for Aids charity appealSupermodel Gisele Bundchen has posed in just tiny pants in a photo shoot for Elle magazine to support Aids charity appeal (Red).

In another snap, the 28-year-old Brazilian paints a very pretty picture as she poses in an art-inspired shoot.

Bundchen is keen to emphasise that she is not involved in this campaign just for her image but as it is one close to her heart after growing up in poor conditions.

“I grew up in a country strongly affected by poverty. On street corners you see kids doing things on the wrong side of the law, the Sun quoted Bundchen, as saying.

The face of suffering isn”t an abstract thing for me, and I”ve always said to myself that if I could do something to help, I would.

“Follow your instincts and your heart: if you are able to buy and help others at the same time, why deny yourself the pleasure?” she added.

Money is generated through the charity’’s partners, who design and sell specific products and contribute a share of the profits to invest in African Aids programmes.

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!