"I am a very sexless person:" Kangana Ranaut

I am a very sexless person Kangana RanautIn all her movies she has exposed and stripped with no inhibitions. From Gangster, Woh Lamhe, Metro, Fashion to her latest Raaz – The Mystery Continues, Kangana has effortlessly done that. So it's but natural if people think that Kangana wishes to flaunt a blatant sexy image. But the dame begs to differ.

She's been saying, "Even though I have worn fewer clothes, I don't think I look vulgar. I am a very sexless person. I have never tried to create a sexy image of myself. From the very first day, I have been clear about my objectives. I am an actress and I am here to do my job."

So basically she means to say that though she sheds her clothes, she doesn't compromise with her acting. That's not the only thing that Kangana denies. She says that there are no differences between her and her boyfriend Adhyayan's dad Shekhar Suman.

She said, "Nothing serious happened on that particular day and the media has just spiced up the entire issue. The argument took place between Shekhar and Mohit (Suri) and the media had unnecessarily drag her name to make the news spicier."

Kangana sure knows how to be a part of controversies and spice up her life. She's already done a good job of it. No wonder she's survived so well in B-Town.

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!