Isla Fisher To Breastfeed For Life

Isla Fisher To Breastfeed For LifeIsla Fisher will breastfeed her daughter until she goes to university.

The 'Confessions of a Shopaholic' actress has joked she will only stop nursing Olive - her 15-month-old daughter with fiance Sacha Baron Cohen - when she leaves home.

The 33-year-old star laughed: I'm always hungry

She said: "I am still breastfeeding. I'm only going to stop when Olive goes to university!"

Isla insists she lost most of her post baby weight within four months by breastfeeding and also by working with a personal trainer.

Despite her slim figure, the Australian beauty revealed being a mother has given her a healthy appetite and she loves indulging in sweet treats.

The 33-year-old star laughed: "I'm always hungry. I'll look at the dessert menu - I eat dessert. I'm terrible. I tried my best to lose weight, but breastfeeding helps.

"So to all those men out there, if you want to lose weight, get breastfeeding!"

Isla recently revealed she feels "sexier" since giving birth to her daughter.She said: "I definitely feel sexier after having Olive because even though everything's going south and essentially ruined, I feel like I'm a real women now. I'm a mum. I love being a mum, just love it."

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!