Posh brands solo career a 'mistake'

Posh brands solo career a 'mistake'Victoria Beckham has apparently admitted that her solo singing career was a mistake, albeit one from which she is happy to learn.

The former Spice Girl said that she was "lost" when she teamed up with Truesteppers and Dane Bowers to launch 'Out Of Your Mind' in 2000 following the group's split.

The 35-year-old told Harper's Bazaar: "People never believed the solo singing career, and it wasn't the real me - I was a little bit lost at the time. I don't mind making mistakes."

The mother-of-three has since launched her own clothing collection and said that fashion is her true calling. "I was always pushed into the theatre and dance - it's just taken me a long time to figure out what I wanted to do," she said.

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!