Robert Plant's Womanly Celebration

Robert Plant's Womanly CelebrationRobert Plant wants to spend New Year's Eve (31.12.09) in the arms of a woman.

The 61-year-old rocker - who has famously lived a life of sex, drugs and rock n roll excess - admitted he will be looking for love over the holiday season.

He said: "Where would I like to welcome in the New Year? In some warm, tantalising arms."

Although he is looking forward to celebrating New Year's Eve, the former Led Zeppelin singer isn't looking forward to the next decade because all it holds for him is "more attention to bladder control".

Where would I like to welcome in the New Year? In some warm, tantalising arms

He added: "I don't think I've aged gracefully. When you can feel the breeze of the Grim Reaper, there's nothing graceful about that fear, because I'm only a third of the way through the adventures I want to have."

However, the star has made some New Year's Resolutions - to improve his driving.

He explained: "I park my car by touch, using the wheels as a guide to when I've hit the kerb."

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!