Jessica Simpson Reveals How Eric Johnson Proposed

Jessica Simpson Reveals How Eric Johnson ProposedJessica Simpson is sharing details of how her fiance Eric Johnson popped the big question!

“I absolutely had no idea. He had talked to my mom and dad and my sister [Ashlee] three weeks before he asked me. He had the ring in his shoe at my house somewhere,” she says on The Morning Mash Up radio show, in an interview airing Thursday, December 2.

“I was like, why hide it in a shoe, but it worked. He got down on his knee and I had to sit down on it because I was so shocked,” she says.

Jess, 30, adds that it happened while she was watching Parenthood. “I was short of breath. It was definitely one of those moments where I’ve never felt that way before, ever … We met in my house it was amazing that he proposed to me in my house.”

“I can’t believe all the Simpsons kept a secret,” says Jess.

Labels: ,

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!