Kylie Minogue Almost Back to Pre-Cancer Best

Kylie Minogue Almost Back to Pre-Cancer BestKylie Minogue finally feels like she is returning to normal after living in a "stranger's body" for five years since her cancer battle.

The Spinning Around singer was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2005 andunderwent surgery and chemotherapy to beat the disease.

She tells Britain's Glamour magazine, A lot of people have said to me recently, 'You're looking really well, back to your old self

She was given the all-clear the year after (06), but the singer admits she has struggled to get her body back to normal after the ravaging treatment.

She tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "A lot of people have said to me recently, 'You're looking really well, back to your old self.' I just need to get my fitness up. Then I'll almost be back in my own body. "I felt for such a long time that I was in a stranger's body".

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!