Amanda Seyfried Interviewed By Justin Timberlake

Amanda Seyfried Interviewed By Justin TimberlakeAmanda Seyfried pairs her Nina Ricci dress and shoes with a Roshi belt in this sexy new spread for the March 2011 issue of Interview Magazine, on stands this week.

The 25-year-old actress is interviewed by her Now co-star Justin Timberlake. Here are some excerpts:

On working with brilliant people:

AS: I’m constantly attracted to people who are too smart for their own good and who have it all together, because I can’t relate to that, so I can just kind of jump on their train.

JT: And milk their genius for all you can.

On the decision to go into the arts:

AS: “I didn’t really go into the arts for any specific reason. It was just to find a vessel for all of my energy. And also because I’m not good at anything else. I’m just really not equipped for, say, academics or sports.”

On giving up control of your world as an actor and musician:

JT: “I actually find it liberating to give up control. It’s nice for me. What’s been more of a battle for me through- out the process of moving into acting is that I feel like I have to keep reassuring people that I’m not an a–hole. There is a stigma that comes from being on stage and being a musician… Whatever you do as a musician, no matter how good it is, somebody somewhere is going to s–t on it. You put your heart on your sleeve, and what will happen will happen. But it’s like that for any artist. You do a painting, you take a photograph, it’s the same. That’s how artistry works.”

Labels: ,

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!