Cheryl Cole blamed for being farting on planes

Cheryl Cole blamed for being farting on planesCheryl Cole has revealed that she is always being accused of breaking wind in flight, as people think she's too famous to bother holding it in.

The Girls Aloud star said that travellers letting off bad smells on planes is one of her major disgusts.

"I always look around and try to work out who it was and I see the eyes staring back at me," the Sun quoted her as saying.

"I know they're thinking, 'Cheryl Cole thinks it's OK to fart on a plane as she's special,' and it's so not true," she said.

She has called for somebody to invent a spray to corner the culprits.

"There should be a sort of aerosol that can be sprayed into the air and it would pinpoint the guilty person.

"You can get a similar thing to go into swimming pools to discourage people from peeing. I think it would be a winner on a long flight," she added.

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!