Courtney Love Needs to Quit Altogether

Courtney LoveCourtney Love is having a "mini-war" with cigarettes.

The former Hole singer, who was advised to give up her 40-a-day habit after
doctors found pre-op nodules on her throat, admits she is struggling to
quit.

Courtney
, 42, wrote on moonwashedrose.com: "I'm going thru (sic) hell trying
to cut back on smoking.

"I'm down to a pack a day from two, but it's a pain and each fight of the
urge is a little mini war.

"The doctor guessed exactly how much I smoke too and told me I'll have to
get surgery.

"I'm trying to get to half a pack a day and then quit when I get to 10. I
think of all I've been through and I can do this."

The former heroin addict has already showed impressive willpower this year
after Courtney Love lost over 50lbs, which she accredits to yoga and a macrobiotic
diet.

Courtney
has slammed reports she has lost too much weight.

She said: "I noted - 'cos my kid bought it - I was on the cover of a
magazine and they said I was 115lbs!

"I couldn't walk if I was 115lbs. I'm a big girl with big shoulders and ribs
and health is really important to me. Hugely."

Courtney has a 14-year-old daughter Frances Bean with the late Nirvana
frontman Kurt Cobain.

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!