Christina Aguilera's 'amazing' breasts

Christina AguileraChristina Aguilera is "amazed" by her ever-expanding breasts.

The 'Dirrty' singer - who gave birth to son Max, her first child with husband Jordan Bratman, on January 12 - was shocked by how much weight she gained during the pregnancy, but was delighted when her breasts got bigger.

She said: "I was just amazed by the whole process of being pregnant. It's unbelievable to see yourself grow like that. So my stomach was huge back then, and now my chest is huge!"

Christina admitted she can't stop staring at her new son, because she is so in love.

She said: "To see the product of your love together is just incredible - my husband and I just can't stop staring at him."

The 27-year-old also revealed the only thing she dislikes about being a new mom is being so confined to her house.

She told US TV chat show host Ellen DeGeneres: "I'm very into the four walls of my bedroom and Max's nursery right now. As soon as I leave the house, it's like, 'The outside world!' "

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!