I Feels "Ugly" Kate Beckinsale

I Feels The 'Pearl Harbor' actress - who is regularly voted one of the most beautiful women in the world - claims she was unattractive in her teenage years and hasn't managed to shed her insecurities.

She said: "I was monumentally ugly until I was about 15 so I still have that mindset."

This is not the first time Kate has spoken out about her looks.

The 'Underworld' star - who is married to director Len Wiseman - says she was so concerned about her attractiveness while growing up, she convinced herself no boy would ever be interested in her.

She added: "I grew up feeling and looking like an ugly duckling and that was such a huge part of my self-image. I could not even accept boys paying me attention."

Even though, Kate - who has a nine-year-old daughter, Lily, from a previous relationship - has blossomed into a beautiful woman, she sometimes feels so unattractive she won't leave the house.

She said: "I have days when I feel great, and days when my a** won't fit in my jeans and I don't leave the house."

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!