Michelle Williams Suffers From Hyperaware Personality

Michelle Williams In a newly published interview, Michelle Williams admits that she suffers from a permanent sense of loss. This interview was given before the tragic death of her ex-partner, Heath Ledger.

The 27-year-old actress confessed to Elle magazine that she has "hyperaware" personality.

"I have that feeling inside, like when something really tickles or delights me - it's not singular."

"I recognize all the awful things in the world, and in spite of them, I can still laugh. There's this [American literary giant] Joan Didion quote about being afflicted from an early age with a presentiment of loss."

"Did I come into the world like that? Or was I kind of gifted that?"

Williams who broke up with Ledger last September says that this condition often leaves her feeling like a "walking open wound."

The interview was given in Sweden were she was filming the movie, "Mammoth."

The "Brokeback Mountain" actress admitted that she kept herself busy with work to avoid thinking about the breakup with her co-star. "When I have too much free time, that's when things start to get a little messy," she shared.

Williams and Ledger have a two-year-old daughter named Matilda.

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!