Rihanna : I Can't Date Singer Chris Brow

Pop Singer RihannaRihanna says she can't date singer Chris Brown, because he is like a brother to her.

The 'Umbrella' singer, who sparked rumors she was involved with the 'Gangsta Boo' star after they were seen on holiday together earlier this year, insists she doesn't think of him romantically.

She said: "We are best friends, honestly, like brother and sister. I won't say that we're just friends - me and Chris are really best, best friends."

"We both started our careers around the same time. He is one of the only people in the industry that I trust and hang out with all the time. If he was a boyfriend, I would say that."

Chris also confirmed he has no interest in pursuing a relationship with Rihanna, saying: "People keep asking me, 'What's the deal?' I'm like, 'There's no deal. No deal.' We're just friends."

"At our age, I think you should be yourself and see as many girls as possible!"

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!