Christina Applegate Donates Ribbon Roses To Charity

Christina Applegate Donates Ribbon RosesChristina Applegate is to auction off the roses she made from ribbons while she was recovering from her mastectomy earlier this year, for her cancer foundation.

The actress learned to make the ribbon roses when she was a child and spent hours making hundreds of them as therapy while she was in hospital.

She explains, "I learned how to do this when I was about six, and then, for some reason, every time I get a ribbon in my hand, I start making these roses,and something I did in the hospital was make hundreds of these roses.

"Then I taught everyone who would come to visit me how to make them...Anytime you would come into my room there would be, like, six people in there making these roses."

Now, the actress has gathered all the roses together for an upcoming RightActionForWomen.org charity auction.

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!