Loveless Aniston mulls becoming a nun

Aniston mulls becoming a nunAfter a series of failed relationships, Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston has revealed that she intends to take a break from men and become a nun.

The Bruce Almighty actress, who is holidaying in Mexico by herself, stated to a pal that she is taking a break from men, and intends to work on herself from inside, reports The Sun.

The stunner reportedly told a close friend: I just need to spend time with myself for a bit. I know people look at me and say I have the perfect life with the career and the money.

But it all can seem a little hollow if you dont have someone to share it with, that sounds like a cliche, but it is so true. Maybe I should just become a nun.

Jennifer, 39, who has been married to actor Brad Pitt, also revealed to her pal that life hasnt turned as she expected it to.

When I married Brad, I thought it was for life and wed certainly have kids, Jennifer said.

“If you had told me when I was 25 that Id still be unmarried and childless at 40, Id have laughed in your face, she added.

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!