Sarah Harding Engaged

Sarah Harding EngagedSarah Harding has reportedly got engaged.

The Girls Aloud beauty - famed for her wild partying - was overjoyed when DJ boyfriend Tom Crane proposed to her last weekend and the pair are already said to be planning a lavish wedding, including DJ sets and performances from their musical friends.

A source close to Sarah - who showed off her ring at a Music Industry Trust dinner on Monday (03.11.08) - revealed to Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "Sarah is very rock'n'roll. And Tom is obviously passionate about his music as well, so they are planning the mother of all rock 'n' roll weddings."

Tom, 28, has revealed he and his 26-year-old fiancee are already making plans to have children once they have tied the knot.

Meanwhile, Sarah has spoken out about a terrifying head-on collision she had with a double-decker bus, saying she was unhurt but deeply embarrassed

He said: "We've spoken about starting a large family."

Meanwhile, Sarah has spoken out about a terrifying head-on collision she had with a double-decker bus, saying she was unhurt but deeply embarrassed.

She explained to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "I was moving house, we had the builders in and my mum was down to visit.

"I jumped in the Range Rover and because I'm just getting used to the roads around my house, drove up a one-way street."Unfortunately there was a bus hurtling down the other way and it rammed my car into these bollards on the other side of the road."My tyres burst, the alloys are trashed and everyone on the bus had to get off because it had totally blocked the road."It was awful - plus I was so embarrassed. Then after that, I got the hire car out and someone bumped straight into me."

Labels:

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!