Pink Proud To Be Considered Gay

Pink Proud To Be Considered GayPink Proud To Be Considered Gay....

Pop star Pink is unfazed by rumours she's bi-sexual, insisting she is "proud" to be considered a part of the gay community.

The So What singer was often mistaken for a lesbian in the early days of her career because of her tomboy looks.

And Pink, who recently split from husband Carey Hart, admits she loves challenging the public's image of her.

She says, "I'm proud people think I'm gay. Everyone has always thought I was gay because of the tattoos, the short hair, the attitude. But I don't care. I love to challenge people's preconceptions."

And the star admits she would gladly use her fame to draw attention to the inequalities in American society, especially for gay people.

She adds, "Loads of my friends are lesbians and it really annoys me that gay people aren't allowed to get married in most parts of America. I'd go on a march for gay rights any time.".

Enter your email address:

Feed Burner

Feed it!